To really get a feel for The Cheadle College why not attend our year 11 taster day?
Wednesday 7 February 2018 5.00pm – 7.00p
If you have already been offered a place, or thinking of applying, why not attend our Cheadle College Year 11 taster evening. You will have the opportunity to meet teachers, sample lessons in your chosen subjects, as well as finding out more about college life.
- 4.30pm – 5.00pm All students arrive.
- 5.10pm – 5.55pm Curriculum session number 1 for all A Level students.
- 6.00pm – 6.45pm Curriculum session number 2 for all A Level students.
- BTEC and Vocational students will attend one session between 5.10pm and 6.45pm.
- 6.30pm – 7.00pm Parent presentation.
This is a great opportunity to try your chosen subjects to ensure you have made the right choice as you have the ability to change your chosen subjects before you enrol in August!
- Please ring 0161 486 4602 to book your place
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For courses on offer at The Cheadle College click: http://bit.ly/1PzfC5X
We look forward to seeing you.