Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools – Certificate
(19+) Work-Related Learning Level 2
The Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 2 Certificate is designed to develop and enhance knowledge and skills required to support teaching and learning in an educational environment.
This is an ideal qualification for unemployed individuals with a focussed career ambition, volunteers and unqualified new employees in the sector.
You will study a selection of topics that will link to your working practices including
- Health & Safety;
- Supporting Positive Behaviour
- Schools as Organisations
- Communication and professional relationships
- Equality, diversity and Inclusion
- Your own professional development.
How you will learn
A dedicated Trainer /Assessor will support you throughout your study programme on a tutorial basis providing a versatile and flexible approach to your learning. Your work placement commitment should be a minimum of 8 hours a week in a school, college or specialist learning environment.
How you will be assessed
You will be assessed continually throughout your learning using a variety of assessment methods including written work, assessor observations, testimonies and work evidence captured in the work setting
Special entry requirements
You are required to hold a disclosure and barring service check (DBS); this allows you to access the work setting.
- Level 3 Certificate Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- L3 Diploma (Specialist) Supporting Teaching and learning in Schools.
- Employment Opportunities working with children and young adults in an educational setting.
£800 inclusive of registration and certification fees.
Regardless of personal circumstances or employment status, fees maybe waivered should you meet specific eligibility criteria Further information is available enquiry.