PLAYWORK – Level 2
LEVEL 2 INTERMEDIATE APPRENTICESHIP
The course combines assignments and observation of practical experience in the workplace. The employment award comprises of three units. The diploma has 12 mandatory units with a variety of optional units.
The Playwork framework comprises:
- Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Level 2 Diploma (NVQ) in Playwork
- Level 1 Functional skills in numeracy and literacy
How you will learn You will be taught by experienced and enthusiastic tutors. This will be enhanced by a minimum of 30 hours per week of appropriate employment.
How you will be assessed You will be assessed continually throughout your learning to confirm your competence milestones and achievement.
What the students say “The course made me understand why they planned and organised the sessions in a set way.”
“I enjoyed the classroom sessions; it has given me a better understanding of playwork.”
Special entry requirements No formal qualifications. Enrolment is subject to interview and DBS check.
- or call our course hot line 0161 486 4602
- For more information email: Wendy.Mather@cmcnet.ac.uk