Outstanding Teacher Programme
We are excited to announce that Cheadle and Marple College Network is now licensed by the teacher training provider “OLEVI” to offer the Outstanding and Improving Teacher Programmes, accredited by the NCTL.
We are pleased to be offering places on our first cohort at a reduced rate.
The course is facilitated by Adam Sinnott, Director of Teaching and Learning and by our team of Teaching and Learning Coaches.
The OTP is aimed at teachers who are, or have the potential to be, outstanding. The programme has been offered in licenced schools for several years and in part its success is based on a number of unique features:
- The guiding principle behind all OLEVI courses is one of facilitation rather than didactic delivery. Delegates will not see a single PowerPoint presentation and are encouraged to share ideas and best practice in a welcoming and productive environment.
- Delegates will be trained as coaches in order to lead teaching and learning in their own schools and colleges and support colleagues to raise performance.
- Delegates will take part in a number of Learning Walks to observe best practice in assessment, questioning, differentiation and challenge.
- Download: Outstanding Teacher Programme brochure
If you would like further information or to book places, please contact Oliver Bullock
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or phone: 0161 484 6667